MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Draa Valley – Zagora
Morning departure to Zagora throught the High Atlas mountains via the Tizi-n-Tichka 2260m pass and numerous Berber villages, to finally arrive at the UNESCO Ksar of Ait Benhaddou. Continuing the road to Zagora passing by the Anti Atlas mountains, Berber villages of Agdz and the amazing Draa Valley with its millions palm trees which is considerded the largestone in Morocco. Evening arrival Zagora. You will start your camel trekking into the middle of the desert for an overnight camp.
Day 2: Zagora – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Awake early to see the sunrise over the dunes, followed by a typical breakfast in the bivouac of Zagora , then ride back the camels to meet your driver, then drive back to Marrakech, we will have free time in Ouarzazate for lunch in a local restaurant and visit the famous Kasbah of Taourirt. In the afternoon, we will drive back to Marrakech via the Atlas Mountains.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with a guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou
- Visit the ancient settlement of Ouarzazate and Film Studios
- See the bigest palmgroves in the Draa Valley
- Drive through the Draa Valley, past palm trees, Kasbahs and desert oases
- Sleep in a nomad desert camp
- Watch the sunrise and sunset on a camel
Get a quote and book
Want to explore the desert? Contact us to get a quote and to book.
- Transport A/C 4WD
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel or Riad /airport
- English speaking driver
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley
- Overnight in the camp after a camel ride ( camel per person)
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Private tent
- Private trip
- Free time to explore the sites & stops for pictures.